Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 6-oz pkg strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup (225 ml) boiling water
- 2 10-oz pkg frozen sliced strawberries-thawed, not drained
- 1 20-oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 medium bananas,mashed
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans (course)
- 1 8-oz pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- In large bowl stir gelatin in boiling water until dissolved.
- Add strawberries with juice, drained pineapple, bananas, & nuts.
- 1/2 Pour of mixture into a 12 x 8 x 2 inch container and refrigerate
- until firm (usually 1-2 hours).
- Soften cream cheese and combine wiht sour cream, mix well.
- Spread evenly over chilled layer.
- Gently spoon on remaining 1/2 of strawberry mixture.
- Cover and chill.
- Cut into squares and serve on lettuce leaf for a salad.
- American dish passed down from my mother-n-law,
who put this recipe together.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.