Print Friendly Recipe
- Sharon Castleberry Roberts
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 cup (225 ml) uncooked macaroni
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) green pepper
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 can tomato soup
- 7 slices American cheese
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- Boil macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Brown ground beef, green pepper and onion in a deep skillet.
- Season with salt and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add tomato soup.
- Reduce heat and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
- Fold in cooked macaroni.
- Cover with cheese slices.
- Cover skillet and simmer on low heat until cheese melts.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.