Print Friendly Recipe
- Sharon Castleberry Roberts
- 2-1/2 lbs (1.1 kg). chicken, skinned and deboned
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) uncooked rice (do not use instant rice)
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Mix soups and uncooked rice in the bottom of a large casserole dish.
- Place chicken on top of rice and soup mixture.
- Pepper chicken to taste.
- Cover dish.
- Bake one hour, until chicken is golden brown and rice mixture is bubbling.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.