Print Friendly Recipe
- Sharon Castleberry Roberts
- 1 can French green beans (drained)
- 1 can shoe peg corn (drained)
- 1 8-oz. container sour cream
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped green pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped onions
- 2 cups (475 ml) grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) uncooked Minute Rice
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) crushed Ritz Crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix first 8 indredients together in a medium sized casserole dish.
- Top with crushed Ritz Crackers.
- Cover casserole and bake 40 minutes.
- Uncover casserole and bake another 5 minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.