Print Friendly Recipe
- 4-5 medium zucchini
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chicken stock
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1/2 onion
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated cheddar
- Peel and slice zucchini into 1/4 inch slices.
- Chop onion and garlic.
- Sautee onion and garlic 1 minute.
- Add zukes and sautee until soft (4 min.).
- Cover with chicken stock, add tomato sauce and cook on medium heat for 20 min.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- When zucchini is soft, spread cheese over top and let it melt a minute.
- Serve over rice. (we like it with broiled chicken)
- Just threw simple ingredients together, but the flavor is remarkable.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.