Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 packages of Ramen Noodles (or any other brand, this is a pre-packaged noodle soup that can be found in the soup section of the grocery store)
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped cooked chicken, turkey or pork.
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped into half inch pieces
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) or more lite soy sauce
- black pepper, to taste
- Boil noodles according to instuctions. Omit the seasoning package.
- Drain noodles and pour oyster sauce over noodles; mix well and make sure the noodles are coated well with the oyster sauce. You can add more oyster sauce if needed.
- Sprinkle black pepper over the noodle mixture.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil and add onions and garlic; saute over low to medium heat.
- Add meat and soy sauce and stir well.
- Add eggs and scramble and mix with the chicken once the eggs are well scrambled. What I do is cook them on one side of the pan while the meat is sauteing with the onions and garlic.
- Add noodles to mixture and mix well until all is coated.
- Serve hot with egg rolls on the side.
- This recipe is great if you are in a hurry and
need to get dinner or lunch on the table. My
roots are from Burma and this dish has a Burmese
splash to it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.