Print Friendly Recipe
- Sharon Castleberry Roberts
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). mustard
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Catalina dressing
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). paprika
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped candid dill pickles
- Boil eggs in salted water on medium heat for about 10 minutes (until hard boiled).
- Peel eggshell from eggs and rinse with water.
- Slice eggs in half horizontally.
- Sepatate egg yolks into medium sized bowl.
- Place egg whites on serving tray.
- With a fork, mash egg yolks until broken into small pieces.
- Add the next 5 ingredients and mix until mixture is smooth.
- Add pickles and mix well.
- Spoon filling into egg whites.
- Sprinkle tops with paprika.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.