Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:makes two 12""
- 1 (12-ounce) package peanut butter flavored chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed milk(NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 cup (225 ml) Campfire miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped peanuts
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk.
- Add marshmallows; stir until melted.
- Remove from heat: cool 20 minutes.
- Divide in half; place each portion on a 20-inch piece of wax paper.
- Shape each into a 12-inch log.
- Roll in nuts.
- Wrap tightly; chill 2 hours or until form.
- Remove paper; cut into 1/4-inch slices and ENJOY.
- peanut butter;marshmallow;peanut;candy;
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.