Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) powdered sugar
- 2 packages dreamwhip prepared
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fudge sauce
- 1 can dark cherries
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). brandy (optional)
- Cream together cheese, sugar, and brandy set aside.
- Prepare dreamwhip and fold into cheese mixture.
- 1/2 Pour of fudgesauce over pie crust.
- Pour cheese mixture over fudge.
- Top with cherries.
- Drizzle fudge over cherries.
- Refridgerate 8 hours or until set.
- I came up with this in my kitchen playing around.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.