Print Friendly Recipe
- Emy at Emyone@juno.com
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) finely choped onion
- 1 cup (225 ml) raw rice, washed and drained
- 2 cans consomme or 3 cups (700 ml) liquid and 3 to 4 boullion cubes
- 1 teas. salt, or less if boullion cubes are used
- Cook onion in butter till tender -- about 5 minutes.
- Add raw rice, and cook until brown - about 10 min. stirring constantly or frequently.
- Put in casserole (1 1/2 qt and cook 1 hour, covered in medium oven)
- America English
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.