Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil
- 1 14-oz can of pumpkin
- 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) sifted flour
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking soda
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground cloves
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground nutmeg
- Combine wet ingredients first.
- Add in dry ingredients.
- Blend together well (works best if you mix by hand with a spoon).
- Pour into bread pans.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- I'm not quite sure where it comes from but I'm
pretty sure that it's Dutch.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.