Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) pureed avocado (use blender)
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk or cream
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) white pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) chives, chopped
- Blend cream of chicken soup, avocado and white pepper.
- When you are ready to serve add 1 cup (225 ml) milk or cream and blend.
- Serve in cups,sprinkle with chives on top to make pretty.
- If you use cream, your soup will be quite rich.
- Serve chilled.
- This is a family recipe we have used it since the
40's. My grandmother introduced it to us when
she came to visit from Indiana.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.