Print Friendly Recipe
- Robbin Gooley
- 1 cup (225 ml) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) half & half
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried basil or 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 12 oz (336 grm) cooked bow tie pasta
- In food processor whiz all ingredients except pasta,until smooth.
- Toss with bow ties.
- That's it!
- I had seen something similar on a TV program but
didn't have time to write it down,I had company
coming for supper and threw this together.
Crossing my fingers when it came time to sample it, it was
a hit! So now I wrote down my ingredients and makeit quite often.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.