Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 8 oz (224 grm) Thousand Island dressing
- 1 cup (225 ml) apricot jam
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- cooked rice
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Cover with mixture of dressing, jam and soup mix.
- Bake covered for one hour at 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Then uncovered for half hour.
- Serve with rice.
- Note: Cooking time may be too long as original recipe
was for a whole chicken not breasts only.
Super easy and quick to make. Recipe is from the ex-manager of the Broken Bow Country
Club in Broken Bow, Nebraska.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.