Print Friendly Recipe
- Marion A. Carter, housewife
- 1 9 inch unbaked pie shell
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen creamed spinach
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 small can of fried onions (Durkees if available)
- Cook spinach as per directions on package.
- In a large bowl grate cheese.
- Stir in beaten eggs.
- Open hot spinach and add to cheese/egg mixture.
- Stir gently.
- Fold in onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) in a preheated oven, until brown.
- Servings depend on size of slices.
- This is a quick and easy recipe for the always on the go woman. There are
many favorable comments from my guests when I serve this. It is a good ol'
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.