Print Friendly Recipe
- Maria from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) plain chocolate biscuit crumbs
- 125 g butter, melted
- 200 g chopped pink marshmallows
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) rice bubbles
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) full-cream milk powder
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) icing sugar mixture
- 185 g copha, melted
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) white chocolate melts, melted
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) milk chocolate melts, melted
- Grease a 20 cm x 30 cm lamington pan, place strips of baking paper to cover base and two opposite sides.
- Combine crumbs and butter in bowl; press firmly over base of prepard pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Combine marshmallows, rice bubbles, milk powder, coconut and sifter icing sugar in bowl, add copha and mix well.
- Press mixture over base.
- Drizzle top immediately with both chocolates.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.
- A good snack for kids and it is from Australia.
Although it can come from other countries,
ingredients may be slightly different.
Editors note: I'm sure this is a terrific Australian recipe however, many of the ingredients are not available in the United States.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.