Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 large boxes of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 6 cups (1425 ml) of milk (Use 3 cups (700 ml) milk if using pudding to top a cake)
- 1 8-oz. container of soft cream cheese
- 1 16-oz. can of crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 12-oz. container of cool whip
- 1 small can of chunked pineapple (Drained)
- 1 6-oz. bag of sliced almonds
- Put 2 cups (475 ml) of milk in a blender and add cream cheese.
- Blend well.
- Pour milk mixture and the rest of the milk into a large bowl, add instant pudding and use wire wisk to whip until thick.
- Add drained crushed pineapple and mix well.
- Spread cool whip evenly over the top of pudding.
- Evenly set chunks of pineapple on top and sprinkle almond slices on top.
- Keep refridgerated until ready to serve.
- *Note* To use as a cake topping: Prepare cake in a oblong cake pan, cool cake in the pan, top with pudding mixture (remember to use only 3 cups (700 ml) of milk) and layer with cool whip, pineapple, and sliced almonds.
- Substitute ingredients for fun.
- Examples: chocolate pudding and chocolate chips
- Lemon pudding and coconut etc...
- I am a dessert lover. This recipe is a little
rich but refreshing at the same time. It's great
to take to potlucks, everyone will rave.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.