Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 oz (84 grm) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) undiluted frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) milk
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Grand Mariner
- 1 pt FRESH blueberries or strawberries
- Place the cream cheese, O.J. concentrate, milk and liqueur in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth.
- Rinse and drain the berries.
- Divide them among 4 dessert dishes.
- Spoon the sauce on top of the fruit and serve.
- This is a easy summer favorite or when berries come in season.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.