Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped onion
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped black olives
- 1 cup (225 ml) of mayonnaise
- 1 cup (225 ml) parmesean cheese
- 2 loaves of party rye
- Blend first four ingredients.
- Spread on miniture party rye and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Easy to modify recipe size - equal amount of all ingredients.
Easy and everyone seems to love it - even if they
don't think they like black olives. You can
blend the ingredients ahead of time and spread it
prior to baking. Great plan ahead appetizer.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.