Print Friendly Recipe
- Mindy Billow
- 1 green pepper
- 6 oz (168 grm). sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 onion
- 1 lb (.5 kg). sirloin steak
- 4 tsp (20 ml) butter
- Cut pepper into pieces about 1/2 inches long.
- Slice onions about 1/2 inches long.
- Cut steak into 2-3 inch pieces (big enough not to fall into grill).
- Put the butter into the skillet on medium and add the onions and peppers; stir every now and then until the peppers start to get a darker green.
- Grill the steaks until done.
- After the peppers are done add the can of mushrooms and leave on medium for 15 minutes.
- When the steaks are done, add them to the skillet for 15 to 20 minutes on low so the flavor can get into the steaks.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.