Print Friendly Recipe
- White Bread (2 slices)
- Peanut Buttter (Smooth or Crunchy) Smooth is my favorite
- 8 oz (224 grm). glass of 2% cold milk
- Open bread bag.
- Lay out 2 slices of white bread (wonder is great).
- Open PB jar.
- Insert knife in PB jar and scoop generously.
- Spread evenly on BOTH slices.
- Place slice's together.
- Cut into four even pieces.
- Place on plate.
- Pour glass of 2% milk.
- For the Expert - Cut off crusts
- When I was younger, I was sitting on the steps in my backyard content in
eating my Peanut Butter Sandwich. I didn't even get one bite out of my
1/2 of sandwich when Mr. Squirrel stole my other half. I have been
traumatized and frequently seek counseling due to this matter. This is a
true story. Ask my mom. Although, I do not seek counseling, just excessive
therapy (ha, ha)!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.