Print Friendly Recipe
- 16 cups (3775 ml) thick apple pulp
- 1 cup (225 ml) vinegar
- 8 cups (1900 ml) sugar
- 4 tsp (20 ml). cinnamon
- Core and slice apples but don't peel.
- Add only enough water to cook apples until soft.
- Press through sieve and measure.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cook until mixture remains in a smooth mass when a little is cooled (about 1 1/2 hrs boiling).
- During cooking stir frequently to prevent burning.
- Pour into sterilized 8 oz (224 grm). jars and process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.