Print Friendly Recipe
- Heat Waldman
- 2 6 oz (168 grm).jars of marinated artichoke hearts (reserve marinade from ONE jar of artichokes)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry bread crumbs
- 4 oz (112 grm). monterey jack cheese,shredded
- 4 oz (112 grm). cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). pepper
- 4 eggs
- In a small pan saute' chopped onion and garlic in marinade, 2 or 3 mins. or until tender, set aside.
- Chop artichokes medium to fine (bite size).
- Add onion, bread crumbs, cheeses, and artichokes to a medium bowl.
- Separately beat eggs then add to rest of ingredients.
- Add spices and mix gently until blended.
- Turn into greased baking pan (with low sides).
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Always a crowd pleaser, especially because it can be served both hot or cold.
It is also nice for the vegetarian guests.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.