Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 pieces boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup (225 ml) miso
- 1 cup (225 ml) beer
- 1 cup (225 ml) shoyu (with "less salt" is best)
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1/2 clove minced garlic
- chopped green onions
- Mix miso, beer, shoyu, sugar, garlic, green onions.
- Reserve about a cup of the mixture for basting while grilling the chicken.
- Marinate chicken thighs in the sauce overnight.
- Grill chicken until done, basting with sauce intermittently.
- Just something we tried for a barbecue we just went to, and it turned out to be a big hit. We like it because it's sooo easy to make, and everyone seems to enjoy it! this is a really "local style" dish out here in
hawaii. = )
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.