Print Friendly Recipe
- Lisa Crawford
- 4 baking potatoes
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 can French's Fried Onion Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Peel and cut potatoes into small bite size pieces.
- In a casserole dish, put one layer of potatoes down.
- Sprinkle chopped onions over the potatoes.
- Spread mushroom soup over the potatoes and onions.
- Repeat the layers until all used.
- Cut the pork chops into bite size pieces and place on top.
- Top the casserole with French's Onion topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for one hour.
- Note: if potatoes are cut into thick pieces, it will take longer to cook.
This is a recipe my mother used to make when we
were little. We loved everything that went in it
so we would clean our plates.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.