Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) rice
- 2 cups (475 ml) chicken broth
- 2 T butter
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon zest or more, to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 T finely chopped chives or green onions
- 8 T minced parsley
- In saucepan combine rice, broth & butter.
- Add lemon juice, lemon zest, salt & pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat & simmer, covered, approx 25 minutes.
- Add Parmesan cheese, chives and parsley.
- Toss and serve.
- This rice is very good with chicken or fish.
The rice can be prepared ahead and reheated.
Add cheese, chives & parsley just before serving.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.