Print Friendly Recipe
- lauren howell
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter
- 4 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced greenbeans
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced yellow string beans
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1 medium green zucchini, sliced
- 1 stalk fresh dill or sprinkle of dill weed
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). garlic powder
- pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 8 oz (224 grm). shredded mozzarella
- 1 lb (.5 kg). or more kielbasa (optional)
- Melt butter in large electric skillet at about 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Add sliced potatoes and sliced onions in layers, brown slightly.
- Add sliced carrots, green and yellow stringbeans, arranging in layers.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepeer, cover and cook about 5 minutes until almost tender.
- Add sliced yellow and green squash and dill and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- At this point, add kielbasa sliced on top--if not add just sliced tomato and then mozzarella.
- Cover and cook until cheese melts.
- Enjoy...it's a great summer dish especially if you have a garden.
- The fresh flavors explode in your mouth.
- It's my mothers invention-she won a prize for it
at the Kielbasafest in Chicopee, MA.....hence
kielbasa may be added to the dish.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.