Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 container (8 oz (224 grm).) parmesan chesse (less if you don't like it to rich!)
- 2 packages frozen spinach (chopped)
- 2 cans artichoke hearts
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) real tabasco sauce (more if you like it hot!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Thaw frozen spinach.
- Chop artichoke hearts into very small pieces.
- Set 1/2 cup (125 ml) of parmesan cheese aside.
- Now mix ALL INGREDIENTS together in a baking dish (you can do it in all one dish! I love that!) and sprinkle 1/2 cup (125 ml) parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20-30 minutes or until nice and brown around the edges.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with white corn chips.
- This should be kept in the frige....and it is great hot or cold! (I like it both ways!)
- This is a great dip for veggi lovers! I think it goes best with corn chips
(you know....the kind you use with salsa!)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.