Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:Approx. 6 pint
- Apples, peeled, cored and finely chopped.enoung to fill crock pot heaping full
- 4 cups (950 ml) sugar
- 4 tsp (20 ml). cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- Fill crock pot with apples.
- Drizzle sugar, cinnamon, cloves and salt over apples.
- Cover (lid may not fit at first, but apples will shrink as they cook.)and cook on high 1 hour. Lower heat and cook all day, until thick and dark color. Stir occasionally.
- Fill small jars, cool and freeze.
- Be sure to leave room in jar for expansion.
- Recipe from MO Ozarks. Easy and delicious!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.