Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 quarts plus
- 3 pints apple cider vinegar
- 6 bell peppers
- 10 pounds green tomatoes
- 1 bunch celery diced
- 4-1/2 cups (1050 ml) brown sugar
- 6 pounds cabbage
- 1 bannana pepper
- 2-1/2 pounds fresh onions ground
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) salt
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) mustard seed
- Grind mustard seed, cabbage, pepper and tomatoes together.
- Mix with onion, celery and salt.
- Allow to set overnight.
- The following day; squeeze juice from vegtable mixture.
- Thoroughly mix brown sugar and vinegar and add to preparation.
- Pack in clean jars and seal.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.