Print Friendly Recipe
- Lisa Sparks
- one 2 lbs (.9 kg). boxes Cheez-Its
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 pkg. ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). garlic powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml). dill weed
- Place Cheez-Its in a baking pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour over Cheez-Its and gently mix to coat crackers evenly.
- Bake at 250 degrees (125 C.) for 20-30 minutes.
- This recipe was given to me by my mother-in-law. As far as I know, she made it up herself. This recipe can be halved.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2015 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.