Print Friendly Recipe
- Lisa Casserly
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 6 boneless breasts of chicken
- 1 bag of Pepperidge Farm stuffing (the blue bag prepared as directed on package)
- 6 slices Swiss cheese (optional)
- 6 slices ham (optional)
- 1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
- 1 jar chicken gravy
- Mix together soup and gravy.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Layer chicken/ham/cheese/gravy-soup/stuffing in 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Serve with cranberry sauce and corn bread! Kind of a nice New England Meal!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.