Print Friendly Recipe
- 10 lbs (4.5 kg) Los Rios Rancho apples (or grannysmith)
- 8 qts. Los Rios Rancho apple cider (or equivalent)
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). ground allspice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). ground cloves
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). ground cinnamon
- Wash, pare and core apples.
- Boil cider down to half the original amount.
- Add sugar and spices and cook until the consistency of fruit butter, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Put into sterilized jars and seal.
- Straight from Oak Glen.
Los Rios Rancho
39610 Oak Glen Road
Yucaipa, Ca. 92399
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.