Print Friendly Recipe
- Lee Snover
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). cream of tartar
- 1 can (14 oz (392 grm).) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pkg.(4 oz (112 grm).) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- In large mixing bowl, pour whipping cream and cream of tartar.
- Mix at medium speed for about 20 minutes, or until very stiff peaks form.
- In separate bowl, combine condensed milk, pudding and water.
- Beat with mixer until smooth.
- Chill 5 minutes.
- Gently fold 1/4 of pudding mixture into whipped cream mixture.
- Gently fold remaining amount of pudding mixture into whipped cream mixture.
- Chill until set.
- Delicious - not for the calorie conscious
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.