Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 fresh mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- Butter or margarine, melted
- Cavendar's (A greek spice mix) to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 8 pieces of Mozzerella cheese
- Brush melted butter over mushrooms.
- Sprinkle Cavendar's over mushrooms.
- Saute green pepper and onions in about 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter until green pepper is soft.
- Add Cavendar's to taste to saute mix.
- Fill mushrooms with mix, pour some of the butter from saute mix into mushrooms.
- Place a piece of Mozzerella cheese on top.
- Place on grill
- Grill until cheese is melted and mushrooms are soft (the time will depend on the heat and the size of the mushrooms - usually 10 minutes)
- Option: Place mushrooms in baking pan and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) until mushrooms are soft, about 15 mintues.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.