Print Friendly Recipe
- 14 cups (3300 ml) apple pulp
- 1 cup (225 ml) white vinegar
- 8 cups (1900 ml) white sugar
- 4 tsp (20 ml). ground cinnamon (I use 4 heaping)
- To get pulp, cook washed, cored & quartered apples in enough water to barely cover til soft, then run
- through foodmill (I dehydrate apples, so I use the peelings & cores only).
- Be sure to remove any bruised or bad spots if using whole apples!
- Mix pulp with rest of ingredients in large pan.
- Bring mix to boil, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- Simmer for about 60 minutes.
- Stir from time to time to prevent scorching.
- Pour into 10 clean, hot pint jars, seal and process in waterbath for 10 min.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.