Print Friendly Recipe
- Cheri McGregor
Serves/Makes:8 to 10
- 1 pint whipping cream (make sure it is COLD)
- 1 bottle of chocolate sauce (like the kind you for
- chocolate syrup like Hershey's or Nestles Quik)
- Whip the cream until it is nice and fluffy but stiff peaks have not yet formed.
- Slowly pour the chocolate sauce in until it is a light brown color or to taste.
- Chill and serve.
- Tip: Make sure you drizzle the sauce slowly, or you may end up w/ a syrupy too chocolatey mess.
- You may also substitute strawberry syrup for a strawberry mousse (but I wouldn't suggest the
- caramel, it taste kind of off)
- This is the quickest recipe I've ever used for chocolate mousse, it's easy, and about as tasty a chocolate mousse you can find.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.