Print Friendly Recipe
- Sissy Hutching
Serves/Makes:1 per person
- chicken breast (I use boneless)
- lemon juice
- chunky salsa (your choice)
- Monteray Jack cheese
- Lay one piece of chicken on foil.
- Pour about 1 tsp (5 ml). of lemon juice on chicken.
- Layer 1 or 2 slices of onion, 1 tbsp (15 ml). mushrooms and then 1/2 cup (125 ml) chunky salsa.
- Wrap chicken in foil and grill until done.(I use our grill outside.)
- When chicken is done, put a slice of cheese on top and let melt.
- My kids love this. It is healthy, low in fat,
and cholesterol. I ate something close to this
at a restaurant and tried to copy it. This, I
think even tastes better.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.