Print Friendly Recipe
- Recipe was given to me from my mother-in-law.
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg). sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) bourbon
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) orange juice
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). nutmeg
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) to 3/4 cup (175 ml) pecan or walnut halves
- Combine all ingredients except nuts in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour into a greased casserole.
- Arrange nuts around edge.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes.
- This is great as a side vegetable dish at
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.