Print Friendly Recipe
- JON A. TAYLOR
- 1 egg
- a dash of salt, pepper and cinnamon
- 1 or two slices American cheese
- 1 hamburger bun
- 1-inch thick sliced sausage
- In small bowl beat together egg, salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- Pour onto hot place or skillet.
- At the same time flatten the sausage very flat and fry it next to the egg.
- When sausage is fried, cut it up and sprinkle it on the eggs.
- Put the cheese over the sausage and egg and roll the egg like an omelette.
- Then put it on the hamburger bun.
- My wife works day time and I work night time so I make up experiments with my cooking and came
up with this. I found it to be very good, although it may be fattening--but then, I could use some.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.