Print Friendly Recipe
- Dayna Boynton
- 6 large yams
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 pkg mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) orange juice
- Cut yams in half.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven in a 9 inch X 13 inch pan until you can stab the yam with a fork, but it is still firm. (not too sft or mushy.
- Peel yams and cut them in chunks in a smaller oven safe casserole.
- Put all remaining ingredients on top.
- Bake 30 minutes more at 350 degrees (175 C.). (Til everything's gooey).
- It is OK to adjust any of the ingredients to suit your taste.
- You can substitute apple juice for OJ.
- You can also do these like mashed potatoes, or twice baked potatoes.
- This is a recipe I have just played with over the
years and it still changes sometimes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.