Print Friendly Recipe
- Madolyn R.
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese
- 1 can chili, no beans
- 1 lb (.5 kg). shredded cheddar cheese
- tostitos or other tortilla chips
- Soften cream cheese in microwave safe casserole dish and spread evenly on bottom of dish.
- Add can of chili and spread evenly.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Heat on high in microwave for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese on top is melted.
- Serve with tostitos.
May be served as an appetizer.
Also used for a main dish with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes on the side.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.