Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 cups (1900 ml) cooked apple pulp
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 4 cups (950 ml) white granulated sugar
- 2-1/2 tsp (12.5 ml). cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in large pot.
- Cook about 1 1/2 hours, stirring frequently, at a boil until mixture remains in a smooth mass when cooleda little, on a cold plate.
- Water bath in pint jars for 10 minutes.
- Recipe can be doubled with no problem!
- I was given this recipe 20 years ago. It's wonderful! I have had raves
from CA, WA, OR, HI, ND, MN, FL, and VA! This is a US of A recipe.
The best apples so far, have been Spitzenberg, Spitzenberg-Braeburn,
Gravenstein, and this year, I will try a straight Braeburn. I like it
because it doesn't call for cloves--although I have added 1/8 tsp for my
husband, on occassion.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.