Print Friendly Recipe
- Ann Worley
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1/2 ham or large ham roast
- brown sugar
- ground cloves
- black pepper
- Remove all fat and skin from the ham.
- Coat thickly with all the spices,using the paprika as the final layer.
- Place in a glass baking dish in the refrigerator,uncovered,for at least two weeks.
- At cooking time,bring to room temperature,and bake in the same dish at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 to 30 minutes per pound for a small ham or about 15 minutes per pound for a large ham or until very tender.
- NOTE:It does appear slightly inedible-- until serving time.
- This is an anticipation-type recipe.By the time
the curing process is completed in two weeks,the
cooking and serving have become""An Event.""Can't
you tell how good this is-you might just try it
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.