Print Friendly Recipe
- Lovey Angela Barre, just a house wife.
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green onion stalk, sliced
- 6 slices bread
- 10 eggs
- 1 4-oz. can cream.
- 16 oz (448 grm). mixed cheese, grated
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). fresh sausage
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). black pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml). garlic powder
- pinch of red pepper
- Take sausage out of casen.
- Brown meat bell pepper, onion, green onion and seasonings until cooked.
- Mix eggs and cream ightly in large bowl.
- Place 6 slices of bread on bottom of 9 inch pan.
- When meat is done drain oil, then mix with eggs and cream in large bowl.
- Pour over bread in pan evenly add cheese evenly.
- Bake 1 hour at 350.
- Cool 5 to 8 minutes.
- Cut and eat.
- I saw this Louisiana dish on tv and just tried it.
Most people here are of French/German culture
but they call us Cajun.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.