Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 medium chicken breasts, deboned and flattened
- 1/2 pound mozarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tbsp (4 ml) butter or substitute
- 2 pounds fresh pasta noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- After flattening breasts sprinkle liberally with mozarella.
- Fold over and seal in cheese.
- Brush on butter and put in baking dish and into 350 degree (175 C.) preheated oven for 30-45 min.
- Serve over boiled pasta with mushroom soup.
- Season to taste with garnish of garlic and herbs.
- After searching the net, I could not find the
recipe I was thinking about cooking, so here is
what I had in mind. I hope this is not plagarism.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.