Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 - 2-1/2 lbs (1.1 kg). chicken parts
- 4 large potatoes (quartered)
- 1 lb (.5 kg). sausage (I like to use hot)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) paprika
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dried parsley
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter
- In 9 inch X 13 inch pan place cut up chicken parts.
- Place quartered potatoes in pan.
- Place sausage in pan.
- Mix paprika, ground black pepper and dried parsley.
- sprinkle over chicken, potatoes and sausage.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) ferinhiet oven for 45 - 60 minuites.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.