Print Friendly Recipe
- Sharon W.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). minced garlic
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). soy sauce
- 1 jar apricot preserves
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). black pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). lemon juice
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 1 can apricots, drained
- white rice, cooked
- Mix all ingredients for sauce except chicken breasts and apricots.
- Place chicken breasts in a non-greased 9 X 11 inch glass baking dish.
- Pour sauce over chicken breasts.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 45 minutes, basting occasionally.
- Add apricots, drained, and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with white rice.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.