Print Friendly Recipe
- J Thomas
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 large bottle Russian salad dressing
- 1 8-oz. jar apricot jam
- cooked white rice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix together Russian dressing, Lipton soup mix, and apricot jam in a large casserole dish.
- (I usually like to use oval dishes--they seem to work best.)
- Add chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook for 45 minutes to one hour.
- Stir about every 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve over white rice.
- Comes from recipe received at a church gathering.
It has been modified slightly.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.