Print Friendly Recipe
- Joy Thady : email@example.com
- 1 cup (225 ml) of flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 stick of butter; melted
- 1st layer:
- 1 cup (225 ml) of confectioners sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) of Cool Whip
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
- 2nd Layer:
- 1 package chocolate instant pudding
- 2-1/8 cups (500 ml) of milk
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) cocoa
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding
- Crust: Mix ingredients well and spread in 9 x 13 inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350 fo 20 minutes and let cool completely.
- 1st Layer: Beat all ingredients and spread on crust.
- 2nd Layer: Beat ingredients until smooth. Spread on top.
- Top with Cool Whip and refridgerate.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.